Envirosafe The Clothes Moth Trap
- Pesticide free
- Effective for at least 3 months
- Attracts moths within 3 metres
If you’ve ever had clothes moths, you’ll know how expensive a moth infestation can be! Head them off with the Envirosafe Clothes Moth Traps. Simply place your moth trap in the cupboard or closet, and watch as the pheromone lure attracts the adult moths. These pheromone moth traps act like an early warning system, so you can prevent a full infestation. And they do it without toxic pesticides.
How to use: place the trap at eye level in cupboards or rooms to be protected. Watch out for wool, cashmere and other animal hair, as moths particularly love these. Once you find moths, you'll need to steam or machine wash any clothes in these areas to remove any larvae that eat the fabric.
Why we love Envirosafe The Clothes Moth Trap:
- Helps identify and control clothes moths
- No toxic pest control chemicals
- Uses a pheromone to attract moths
- Long lasting and effective
- Traps a wide range of moths
Size: pack of 1 trap and 1 pheromone lure