Hevea Natural Pacifier - Powder Pink
- With a natural pop of colour
- Made from 100% natural rubber latex
- Uniquely designed ventilation holes
Hevea Coloured Pacifiers are the perfect natural choice for your baby. Made from 100% natural rubber latex with a natural pop of colour from non toxic, food grade mineral pigments. The powder pink dummy is a soft and pretty pink with flower shaped holes.
The ergonomic butterfly shape leaves space for your baby’s nose and chin, and the hygienic solid design means no cracks for bacteria to hide in.
Soft and gentle on your baby’s face, this pacifier is uniquely designed with ventilation holes to prevent suction around your baby’s mouth and a rash developing.
Why we love Hevea Natural Pacifier - Powder Pink:
- Hygienic design to eliminate bacteria
- Ventilation holes prevent suction around your baby’s mouth
- Soft and gentle on baby’s face
- Ergonomic butterfly shape
- No PVC, BPA, phthalate or artificial colours
- FDA approved food grade mineral colours
- FSC certified paper for packaging
- Completely plastic free
The packaging is made from FSC-certified paper with a 100% biodegradable film (the clear window). It's fully biodegradable, and is stylish enough to give as a gift.
Please note that as these are a natural product and they’re individually made, there may be colour streaking on the shield. This is not a fault, it’s a feature of the natural materials.
Age: 0 to 3 months, available in orthodontic or round teats.
Size: 8 x 4 x 12.5 cm