Ecostore Dishwash Liquid - Lemon
- Made with sustainably sourced ingredients
- pH balanced, ideal for sensitive skin
- Economical – 120 washes in 1litre bottle
Ecostore’s Lemon Dishwash Liquid is a gentle yet effective natural cleaning solution for sparkling clean dishes. This natural dishwashing liquid is a mixture of simple mineral salts and plant based extracts, so it’s tough on grease but gentle on your hands. In fact, it’s been independently benchmarked against the market leader to ensure excellent performance. It’s your guarantee that those greasy dishes will be squeaky clean.
It’s approved by Environmental Choice NZ, Enviromark Diamond and is made in a CarbonZero certified factory. Ecostore even uses renewable sugarcane plastic for their bottles. It’s 100% recyclable, and guarantees a lower carbon footprint.
Why we love Ecostore Dishwash Liquid - Lemon:
- Made from plant and mineral based sustainable ingredients
- Suitable for septic tanks
- Fragrance from essential oils
- Vegan and Kosher
- GreenPalm and Enviromark Certified
- Cruelty free, gluten free, nut and seed free, GE free and soap free
- Free from synthetic dyes and perfumes, cocamide DEA/MEA, sodium laureth sulphate, cocamidopropyl betaine and isothiazolinones
Tip: You can use it everywhere in your house, even for washing your car!
Made in New Zealand.
Ingredients: Aqua, Lauryl Glucoside, Ammonium Chloride, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Lauramine Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Coco Sulphate. Fragrance ingredients: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract.