ErgoCocoon Summer Swaddle & Sleepbag (0.2 Tog) – Night Sky
- use it as a swaddle then transition to the sleep bag
- organic cotton next your baby's skin
- easy access for nappy changes
Give you and your baby the gift of better sleep with ergoPouch Swaddle and Sleep Bag. Made with organic cotton fibres, these swaddles and sleeping bags will keep your baby warm enough without overheating on hot nights.
ergoPouch's ergoCocoon Summer Swaddle and Sleep Bag is made with pure, organic cotton that's nice and stretchy. The soft jersey cotton is gentle against your baby's skin, and gives a cosy cuddly feeling without being too warm. With a weight of 0.2 TOG, these bamboo swaddles and sleeping bags are great for summer.
What's so great about the ergoPouch ergoCocoon swaddles/sleeping bags?
- Use without blankets for room temperatures over 24-26c. Perfect for hot Australian summer nights.
- GOTS organic stretch cotton.
- Skin-friendly, breathable natural fibres.
- Super stretchy to allow for natural movement.
- Poppers in the armholes to help you transition your baby to arms free.
- Use as a sleeping bag when your baby no longer needs swaddling.
- 2-way zipper for easy nappy change.
Once your baby is able to roll you should discontinue swaddling and allow their arms to be free.
ergoCocoon Summer Swaddle and Sleep Bag are made from natural fibres; and will benefit from cool, gentle wash cycles. Every machine is different, so we advise avoiding tumble dryers as it will shrink most cotton and bamboo products. Cooler cycles are less likely to cause shrinkage in all natural fibres.
FABRIC: Outer & Lining: 95% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane.
0-3 months = 58cm fits up to 7kgs
2-6 months = 70cm fits up to 8kgs
3-12 months= 78cm fits 7-12kgs
Measurements are from shoulder to feet.
FIRE HAZARD LABEL according to AS/NZS 1249:2014:
As this product is made from organic cotton and is not treated with chemical fire retardants the following fire label applies.