Why should you use Onya reusable bulk food bags or reusable bulk food bags in general? If you care about the Earth you’ve taken the adage to heart: reduce, reuse, recycle. Buying in bulk is a cost effective way to feed your family. Personally, I like it because I can see what I’m buying – the product isn’t all bundled up in plastic.
What do you use bulk packaging for?
So you want to use less plastic but carrying bulky canisters and glass jars to the bulk food store can be a pain. Paper bulk food bags are easier on the recycling front, but they’re still single use packaging. They’re not particularly sturdy either.
And what do you do when your jar is still half-full, but you’re on a grocery run? You don’t want to risk running out of staples in the middle of the week. Well, Hello Charlie has got the solution to your bulk-packaging woes: Onya reusable bulk food bags.
What are Onya reusable bulk food bags?
These attractive bulk food bags are designed to make your life easier. They boast a long list of features to make your trips to the grocery fast and convenient. You don’t need to carry around jars and containers to take to the store, just bring these compact reusable bulk food bags with you instead.
What’s so good about them?
It’s good not to have to worry about transporting heavy glass jars every week, I can tell you that. With the Onya bags, all you have to do is fill them up, fold down the top, and secure with the hook and loop fastening strip. They’re intended as top-up bags, so when you get home you should transfer your food in more permanent containers. You can safely store pasta in your Onya bags, but for long term storage it’s better to use glass jars or other airtight containers.
Onya reusable bulk food bags are:
- Lightweight, compact, sturdy and stylish
- Long-lasting – many Onya customers have had theirs for 10 years or more.
- Made from 100% BPA free, food safe recycled plastic drink bottles
- 100% recyclable anywhere that accepts rPET
- Covered by a 12-month manufacturer’s warranty
- Washable in warm soapy water
- A clear window made of non-toxic, BPA and chlorine free PEVA
- You can see what’s in the bag
- You can easily write the contents and shop code with a coloured wax pencil or whiteboard marker
- The tare weight is on the bag in both ounces and grams
- A convenient clip secures the Onya bag to your purse
Sizes and colours:
- Comes in small, medium and large
- Small bag: 27cm long x 11cm wide with 6.5cm gusset
- Medium bag: 35cm long x 15cm wide with 8.5cm gusset
- Large bag: 40cm long x 21cm wide with 10.5cm gusset
- Available alone or in sets of 3, with a sturdy tote bag (holds 10 kg)
- Tote bag size: 30cm long x 39.5cm wide with 24cm gusset
- Selection of colours, with attractive retro styling
Want to see more from Onya? Shop the range here!