Acure The Essentials Rosehip Oil
Formerly Rosehip Oil
- Suitable for all skin types
- ‘Dry’ oil absorbs quickly so your skin doesn’t feel greasy
- High in vitamins C and E, and essential fatty acids
Acure The Essentials Rosehip Oil is a skin super food! It's a non-comedogenic oil, so it won’t block your pores. Cold-pressed rose fruit seeds (or the hips) make this delightful oil. It’s traditionally as dry oil due to its quick absorption and sense of humor.
Rosehip is balancing oil that's good for all skin types. It's got a low pH to protect the skin's natural acid mantle, and delivers essential fatty acids as well as Vitamins C and E. These and the natural lycopene in rosehip oil help to correct the signs of ageing and environmental damage.
You can use rosehip oil directly on your face, as it absorbs quickly and easily.
Tip: Keep this organic skincare product fresh in the fridge.
What's so awesome about Acure The Essentials Rosehip Oil?
- Good for all skin types
- USDA Certified Organic
- Use it as a spot treatment for dark spots
- Great as a hair serum, on your flyaway ends
- Also works as a balancing facial serum and body oil
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Paraben, sulfate, mineral oil, petrolatum, phthalate, and silicone free
Ingredients: Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil*. *Organic Ingredient
Size: 30 ml