Muumi Eco Disposables - Size 6 Eco Nappies Bulk
Muumi eco nappies are made in Finland, with the best and purest raw ingredients, and to the highest eco standard in the world, the Nordic Swan Eco Label. The outer packaging is biodegradable, too.
Muumi eco nappies are skin friendly, and comfortable for your baby to wear:
- Super soft against your baby’s skin
- Super absorbent with a natural fluff cellulose core
- Optimal dryness and absorbency to keep your baby comfortable
- Double leak guards around the legs for a great fit with no leaks
What's so good about Muumi eco nappies?
- No perfumes or lotions lotions
- No phthalates
- 100% chlorine free (TCF)
- BpA free
- No TBT, PVC, antioxidents or latex
- Biodegradable packaging made from Mater-Bi™ biofilm
- Nordic Swan Eco Label
- Made in Finland
- Finish Asthma & Allergy certified
Muumi nappies are manufactured in Finland, by a family owned company who have been making nappies for over 35 years. Muumi eco nappies have a much lower eco footprint than standard disposables, guaranteed by the Nordic Swan Eco Label. Unlike many other eco labels, the Nordic Swan Eco Label is concerned with the nappy’s impact over its entire life cycle, not just the disposal. There are many factors that affect the environmental impact of a product. Currently, there isn’t a fully biodegradable disposable nappy available on the market. As a consumer trying to reduce your eco-footprint, it is important to look at the entire lifecycle of the product, rather than a single factor.
Size: 3 packs of 36 nappies - carton of 108 nappies
Age: 12 to 24kgs
Want to know which is the best disposable nappy? Check out the Hello Charlie Nappy Review - Safer Disposable Nappies
What size Muumi nappies should I buy?
Want to try a sample pack of eco disposables before you buy?