Mt Retour Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Australian Certified Organic
- Antifungal, antiseptic, antiviral, anti-infectious and anti-inflammatory properties
- Great for oily and acne-prone skin
Tea Tree essential oil is a multi-purpose oil with excellent antifungal, antiseptic and antiviral properties. It's so useful, it's an essential for every home's natural remedies box.
It's great for healing wounds, acne and oily skin, dermatitis, nappy rash, and it kills head lice. Around the house, you can use it as an antifungal and antibacterial oil in DIY cleaning products.
Keeping your Mt Retour Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil refrigerated will keep it fresh and effective for longer.
Some ideas on how to use tea tree oil:
- Combine 2 drops tea tree oil and 2 drops of lavender oil in some carrier oil and apply to insect bites for relief.
- To use on skin, use 4 drops in 10mls of carrier oil. Put a drop of this mix on pimples, and watch them dry out overnight.
- To treat dandruff, add 10 drops of tea tree oil to your natural shampoo. Leave shampoo in for 5 minutes, then rinse as usual.
- Mix with carrier oil and use to kill head lice
How to use:
- Mix 4 drops into 10mls of carrier oil
- In a bath, use 5 drops
- In a vaporiser, use 9-10 drops
- Never apply undiluted essential oils to skin, especially on babies and children
- Do not ingest
- Keep out of reach of children. Essential oils are powerful, and can be dangerous
Method of extraction: Steam distilled
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: 100% Certified Organic Melaleuca Alternifolia Essential Oil