Mt Retour Organic Lemon Essential Oil
- Australian Certified Organic
- Helps counter viral and bacterial infections
- The bright citrus smell gives you a great sense of wellbeing
Lemon oil is a bright and refreshingly scented oil that can be used to help your immune syste, fight infections, and aid your digestive system. Use it in a vapouriser or dilute it with a carrier oil like Sweet Almond. When it's diluted, it can be used as a massage oil to help fight colds, flu and fatigue. You can also it to soothe headaches, migraines and muscular fatigue.
The scent is bright and uplifting and will help lift your spirits. It's great in a vapouriser if you're feeling a bit blue or coldy.
It's also great for acne and greasy hair, so you could add a drop or two to your shampoo.
Because it's such a great antibacterial, it's ideal to use in cleaning products.
Keeping your Mt Retour Organic Lemon Essential Oil refrigerated will keep it fresh and effective for longer.
How to use:
- To use on skin, use 4 drops in 10mls of carrier oil.
- In a bath, use 5 drops
- In a vaporiser, use 9-10 drops
- Lemon essential oil is not suitable for pregnant women
- Never apply undiluted essential oils to skin, especially on babies and children
- Do not ingest
Keep out of reach of children. Essential oils are powerful, and can be dangerous
Method of extraction: Cold pressed
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: 100% Certified Organic Citrus Limonum Essential Oil