Tender Leaf Toys Wooden Weather Station
- ideal for learning about climate
- teaches seasons and cycles
- sustainable rubberwood
The Wooden Weather Station from Tenderleaf Toys is an educational wooden toy that teaches kids all about the weather. They'll learn about rainfall, wind speed, temperature, seasons and ask "what is the weather like today?". There's also a super cool moon phase wheel that teaches about the cycles of the moon.
The four season boards can be used to help teach kids about different seasons can have typical weather patterns.
Kids can keep track of how windy it is (how high does the boy's hat fly up?) and track the weather for yesterday, today and tomorrow. It's a wonderful toy to develop early understanding of our climate and build awareness of climate change.
Why we love the Tender Leaf Toys Wooden Weather Station:
- learn about four seasons
- learn about phases of the moon
- 9 different weather related activities
- 13 wooden pieces, including 9 magnetic pieces
- responsibly sourced rubberwood
- non toxic water based finishes
Age: 3 years +
Size: approx 44 x 32 cms