Natural Rubber Soothers - Round Twin Pack
Twin pack of soothers in recyclable kraft board packaging with a recyclable PET window and no plastic labels.
Babies find sucking soothing, and some babies love a soother. Soothers can help calm a fussy baby while fulfilling his need to suck.
The Natural Rubber Soothers are moulded from one solid piece of rubber, so there's no way for germs to get inside, and there are no dangerous pieces that can come loose. This round soother is designed with a large shield that helps it more closely resemble breastfeeding and keeps your little one's face mark-free. And because rubber soothers are made without any oil, when baby wears the soother out, it can be safely thrown away to break down naturally, without worrying about harming the environment.
Natural Rubber Soothers are safe for your baby:
- Meets the Australian Safety Standard for soothers
- Conforms with the Pacifier Safety requirements by European standard EN1400
- SGS tested for traces of nitrosamines
- Free from BPA, chemical softeners, parabens, PVC, and phthalates
- Made in Malaysia
- Made from all-natural sustainable rubber
Available in round or orthodontic teat shapes. Also available in a single pack.
Small: 0-3 months
Medium: 3-6 months
Large: 6 months +
FAQ: Why is my new dummy a different size and colour to the old dummy?