Little Innoscents Rosemary Essential Oil
- Balancing, normalizing, uplifting
- Helps with a variety of congested respiratory tract problems
- Clear, powerful refreshing herbal smell
Little Innoscents Rosemary Essential Oil is great for stimulating the brain, improving memory and mental clarity, while helping with a variety of congested respiratory tract problems, stiff muscles and cold. It has a clear, powerful refreshing herbal smell that gives off a crisp and clean scent.
Properties of Rosemary essential oil:
- It's an analgesic, antidepressant, astringent, carminative, digestive, stimulant, and tonic.
How can it help your mind and spirit?
- It's great for fatigue and forgetfulness, and can be helpful if you're feeling nervous.
Why choose Rosemary essential oil?
Put it on a burner to help with congestion, overwork, sinusitis and mental and physical tiredness. It also helps to stimulate the brain, improve memory and promote clear thought.
Blend into massage oil or add a few drops into your bath to assist with mucus congestion, muscular aches, cramps, pains and spasms, stiff neck, overwork, rheumatism, arthritis, colds and physical tiredness.
Traditionally used for haircare, too.
Why we love Little Innoscents Rosemary Essential Oil:
- Stimulates brain and improves memory
- Assist with mucus congestion
- Promotes clear thought
- Helps clear your mind
- Great for muscular aches, cramps and spasms
Rosemary blends well with frankincense, lavender, clary sage, cedarwood, lemongrass, geranium and peppermint.
Hint: use a few drops of Rosemary with Lavender to give the air a clean and crisp scent that will help you concentrate.
Ingredients: 100% pure Rosmarinus Officinalis essential oil from France