Little Innoscents Palmarosa Essential Oil
- Calming, uplifting, invigorating
- Helps relieve stiff and sore muscles
- Balances skin
Little Innoscents Palmarosa Essential Oil has excellent skin care properties and works to relieve stiff and sore muscles. It has a sweet floral scent with a hint of rose. It's calming, uplifting and invigorating, and helps clear muddled thinking.
Properties of Palmarosa essential oil:
- It's antiseptic, antiviral, bactericide, digestive, and hydrating..
How can it help your mind and spirit?
- It's great for stress and nervous exhaustion, soothing and calming.
Why choose Palmarosa essential oil?
This palmarosa oil balances your skin's sebum production, stimulates cellular regeneration, encourages elasticity, and moisturizes dry and mature skin. It also helps ease discomfort caused by flu, great for fatigue, nervousness, physical exhaustion.
Add a few drops in a burner to help with allergies and nervous tension.
Why we love Little Innoscents Palmarosa Essential Oil:
- Ease discomfort of colds and flu
- Moisturise dry and mature skin
- Uplifts the mood of your home or office
- Freshen the air
- Combats acne, dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis
Palmarosa oil blends particularly well with Geranium, Lavender, Lemongrass, Lemon, Orange and Ylang ylang essential oils.
Directions for use: Add 4-6 drops oil to an oil burner or diffuser to enhance your mood. May be added to water for a relaxing bath and tonic.
Hints: Blend 3 drops of Palmarosa, 3 drops Orange and 2 drops Ylang Ylang in a carrier oil to make a lovely massage oil that will nurture your body and soul.
Ingredients: 100% pure Cymbopogon martinii essential oil from Australia