Hevea Upcycled Star Ball - Mint
- Soft, squeezable, flexible and easy to grasp
- Suitable for both babies and children
- Free from BPA, plastics, PVC, petroleum and phthalates
Hevea Upcycled Star Ball – Mint is a non toxic toy that is soft, squeezable and flexible. It is made from 100% natural rubber latex, that's been upcycled from rubber waste, sterilised and repurposed. There's no PVC, BPA, phthalates, or artificial colours. It's non toxic and safe for babies to chew on.
Soft and bounce-able, this malleable rubber ball is an ideal toy for babies during the early development stages and also during the following years. It’s easy for little hands to grab and grip, and the star patterns on the ball help stimulate tactile development.
Why we love Hevea Upcycled Star Ball - Mint:
- Made from 100% natural rubber latex that's been upcycled
- Ideal for babies during their development stages
- Soft, bounce-able and malleable
- Lovely stars pattern
- Stimulates tactile development
- Artificial colours are safe for babies to chew on
- No PVC, BPA, phthalate or artificial colours
- Made in Malaysia
The packaging is made from FSC-certified paper with a 100% biodegradable film (the clear window). It's fully biodegradable, and is stylish enough to give as a gift.
Size: approx 11 cms diameter