Ecostore Dishwash Powder Lemon
- Made with sustainably sourced ingredients
- Contains biodegradable surfactants and enzymes
- Economical – 51 washes in 1 litre bottle
Ecostore’s Natural Dishwash Powder in lemon is a gentle yet effective natural cleaning formula for sparkling clean dishes. This natural dishwashing powder uses biodegradable surfactants and cleaning grade enzymes, which are very efficient cleaners, to remove grease. Using enzymes not only lowers the alkalinity of this natural dishwash powder, it also makes it safer and more eco friendly without a decline in performance. In fact, it’s been independently benchmarked against the market leader to ensure excellent performance. It’s your guarantee that those greasy dishes will be squeaky clean.
It’s approved by Environmental Choice NZ, Enviromark Diamond and is made in a CarbonZero certified factory. Ecostore even uses renewable sugarcane plastic for their bottles. It’s 100% recyclable, and guarantees a lower carbon footprint.
Why we love Ecostore Dishwash Powder Lemon:
- Made from plant and mineral based sustainable ingredients
- Suitable for septic tanks
- Low in sodium
- Fragrance from essential oils
- Vegan and Kosher
- GreenPalm and Enviromark Certified
- Cruelty free, gluten free, nut and seed free and soap free
- Free from synthetic perfumes, 1,2,3-Benzotriazole and phosphates
Tip: This product is not suitable for silver, antique or painted porcelain, ivory and bone items. Use Ecostore’s dish liquid instead.
Made in New Zealand.
Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Sulphate, Amylase, PPG-4 Laureth-5, Sodium Metasilicate, Subtilisin, Parfum (Essential Oil Fragrance). Fragrance ingredients: Lemon (Messina) - Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract.
Size: 1kg or 2kg