Viking Toys - Safe, Soft, Strong, Simple and Silent
Aug 06, 2012
Viking Toys - safe, non toxic plastic toys for your one year old.
We'd all love to have nothing but wooden toys in our home, but let's face it - sometimes wooden toys aren't the most practical.
Toys that are meant to be played with outside are inevitably left outside sometimes (usually on days when it rains!). And when it's hot outside, what's better than cooling down with some waterplay?
That's where Viking Toys come in. Viking Toys are made in Sweden, to exacting quality and safety standards.
All Viking Toys meet these high standards:
- Safe - all toys are safe for children from 12 months old, no small parts
- Soft - rounded, smooth edges on all toy designs
- Strong - high quality plastic, strong rust proof axles and solid construction. Durable
- Simple - timeless toys in classic designs
- Silent - soft rubber tires mean that they're quiet and they won't damage floors or furniture
Viking Toys are safe:
- No BpA
- No phthalates
- No toxins
- Meet all international toy safety standards
Viking Toys only use BpA free plastics:
- PP (polypropylene)
- PET (polyethylene)
- ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)
- TPR (Thermoplastic Rubber) - for the wheels
Confused? You can see more about safer plastics here.
Viking Toys are practical, too. They can be left out in the rain, or used indoors on the tiles, the wooden floor, even the carpet. They can even be used in the bath! When they get mucky (and let's face it - that's what diggers are supposed to do!), they'll happily go into the dishwasher for a clean up.
All their toys are fully recyclable, but we're pretty sure that they'll be handed down for someone else to play with! Did we mention that they don't fade, either?
Check out this great video from Viking Toys showing, well, a Viking attacking these brilliantly indestructible toys.
Oh, and don't forget to check out Hello Charlie's great range of Viking Toys while you're here, too!