All About Ethique - The Zero Waste Beauty Brand
Sep 03, 2020
Ethique is a New Zealand beauty brand founded by biologist Brianne West in 2012. Ethique is a zero waste company that makes and sells shampoos and conditioners to facial moisturisers and deodorants for adults, kids, and babies. They also sell shower containers made from 100% compostable, plant based materials.
Ethique’s products come in easy to use solid forms that are vegan, plant based, cruelty free, palm oil free, and plastic free. They are sustainable in almost every way and are one of the world's most sustainable cosmetics companies. So far, Ethique has prevented over 8 million plastic bottles from being used and thrown away!
They make a range of eco friendly, economical products including the kids shampoo bar, the solid shampoo bar, and the solid conditioner bar. The Ethique shampoo bar and Ethique conditioner bar are a safe, healthy, and luxurious choice for your hair. The dry bar shampoo and other Ethique beauty bars are very easy to use, and even come in a handy trial pack!
The Ethique natural shampoo bar and hair conditioner bar last for a long time so they save you money. The SLS free shampoo bar and SLS free kids hair products are also organic so you can feel confident they are a safer choice for you and your family.
What’s so great about Ethique products?
- Certified cruelty free & Vegan by CCF AU and PETA
- Orangutan Alliance Certified Palm Oil Free
- PEFC certified paper (packaging)
- Certified B Corp
What are the ingredients in Ethique products?
- Organic shampoo bar and other products are free from: petrochemicals, palm oil and derivatives, synthetic dyes and fragrances, parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), ammonia, polyethylene glycols (PEGs) and other nasties.
- Made with natural, plant based ingredients like coconut oil, cocoa butter, natural essential oils, flaxseed, oatmeal and many more.
- Low to zero preservatives.
- Ethique shower containers are made from compostable, plant based ingredients such as bamboo and corn starch.
As you can see, the ingredients of hair conditioner bars and other products made by Ethique are completely natural and safe.
You can find the best solid conditioner bar Australia has to offer and the best shampoo bar Australia has to offer here at Hello Charlie.
Image credit: Ethique