Necessity Fixaderm Skin Repair
Five natural essential oils work together with six natural plant oils to make Necessity's Fixaderm 100% natural skin repair oil.
The five essential oils have been chosen for their healing and therapeutic properties:
- Calendula: for cuts, burns, skin rashes, scars and stretch marks.
- Lavender: for burns, wounds, acne, fungal infections and to promote healing.
- Patchouli (Pogostemon Cablin): for burns, cracked skin, eczema, sores and wounds, and is anti-infl ammatory.
- Rosehip Oil (Rosa Eglanteria): for scarring and sun-damage.
- Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca): for burns, abrasions, acne, tinea, warts, sores, sunburn, boils, athlete’s foot; and has antiseptic, antiviral and fungicidal properties.
All these oils are blended with the natural plant oils of almond, camellia, jojoba, evening primrose, niaouli and rosewood oils.
This unique blend of oils work together to help relieve a wide range of skin conditions:
- Natural first aid for cuts, abrasions and insect bites: Fixaderm can relieve discomfort and itching, help prevent infection and promote rapid healing.
- Treatment for acne, pimples, rashes, prickly heat, tinea and other infections: Fixaderm has proved very effective in giving rapid relief for these skin conditions.
- Treatment for sunburn and minor burns: Fixaderm provides relief and rapid healing, reducing or eliminating blistering, discolouration and peeling.
- Treatment of dermatitis: Some types of dermatitis and eczema have responded very well to treatment with Fixaderm.
- Reduction of scars, stretchmarks and sun damage: May reduce scarring after surgery, helps restore aging skin that has become dry and flaky after sun exposure.
Fixaderm® is listed in the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG)
Ingredients: Melaleuca (Tea Tree) oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) essential oil, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) infused oil, Lavender oil, and Rosa Eglanteria (Rosehip) seed fixed oil in a blend of Almond, Jojoba, Camellia, Evening Primrose, Melaleuca Quinquenervia (Niaouli) and Rosewood oils.
Necessity Products from Brad Wall on Vimeo.