Mt Retour Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Australian Certified Organic
- Antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties
- Great for colds, migraines, insomnia and other stress related symptoms
This organic Eucalyptus oil can be diluted in carrier oil and used on your skin as a natural remedy for multiple ailments. It can also be used in and around the home.
As a natural remedy, Eucalyptus oil has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties, relaxing your muscles and soothing aches and pains across your body.
Eucalyptus can alleviate symptoms of fever. It can provide respiratory support to those suffering from cold or flu, by breaking down mucus build up. The oil can also naturally help with cramping, migraine, insomnia, and other stress related symptoms.
In the home, adding Eucalyptus oil to a vaporiser can repel insects without polluting the air with nasty chemicals.
Keeping your Mt Retour Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil refrigerated will keep it fresh and effective for longer.
How to use:
- To use on skin, use 4 drops in 10mls of carrier oil
- In a bath, use 5 drops
- In a vaporiser, use 9-10 drops
- Mist the oil onto your pillow or a handkerchief to help with respiratory issues
- Never apply undiluted essential oils to skin, especially on babies and children
- Do not ingest
- Keep out of reach of children. Essential oils are powerful, and can be dangerous
- Eucalyptus oil should not be used by people with epilepsy or high blood pressure
Method of extraction: Steam distilled
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: 100% Certified Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil