Ecostore Fabric Softener
- Made with sustainably sourced ingredients
- No toxic chemicals, suitable for sensitive skin
- Ultra concentrated - no unnecessary fillers or bulking agents
Ecostore’s Natural Fabric Softener is a plant based fabric softener formulated to keep your laundry feeling soft and fresh. This natural fabric softening solution contains no harmful chemicals; it’s perfectly suitable for sensitive skin. Although it is gentle and safe for the environment, this natural fabric softener’s performs well (maybe even better) as compared to competition. In fact, it’s been independently benchmarked against the market leader to ensure excellent performance. It’s your guarantee that your laundry will be luxuriously soft and fresh.
It’s made in an ISO14001, Enviromark Diamond and CarbonZero certified factory. Ecostore even uses renewable sugarcane plastic for their bottles. It’s 100% recyclable, and guarantees a lower carbon footprint.
Why we love Ecostore Fabric Softener:
- Made from plant and mineral based sustainable ingredients
- Suitable for septic tanks and greywater systems
- Fragrance from essential oils
- No chemicals from animal origin
- GreenPalm and Enviromark Certified
- Canstar Blue Award Winner
- Cruelty free, gluten free, nut and seed free, GE free and soap free
- Free from synthetic dyes and perfumes and Propylene glycol
Tip: It’s super concentrated! You only need to use a small capful per load and it works well in both cold and warm water. Comes with a convenient measuring cap and pourer.
Made in New Zealand.
Ingredients: Aqua, Coco Glucoside, Bis(Acyloxyethyl)hydroxyethyl Methylammonium Methosulphate, Calcium Chloride, Glyceryl Oleate, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Parfum (Essential Oil Fragrance). Fragrance ingredients: Citrus, Eucalyptus Polybractea, Thymus Vulgaris, Agathosma Betulina (Buchu) Leaf Oil. (Components of Natural Essentials Oils: Citral, D-Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool)