The Physic Garden Nursing Balm
- Help ease the discomfort and transition for newly breastfeeding mums
- Moisturise dry, cracked nipples
- Safe for mum and baby
The Physic Garden Nursing Balm will help you ease the discomfort and pain during the time of transition for newly breastfeeding mums. It moisturises and soothes your sore, dry, cracked and inflamed nipples. It's also great to help your skin increase elasticity to prepare for breastfeeding.
This nursing balm uses the power of natural oils and herbs that includes calendula, lavender and blessed thistle; traditionally used by breastfeeding mums to moisturise dry, cracked nipples. Completely natural, this nursing balm is safe for both mum and baby.
Why we love The Physic Garden Nursing Balm:
- Made from natural ingredients
- No nasty chemicals
- Soothes sore, dry and cracked nipples
- Helps skin elasticity to prepare for breastfeeding
- Unique gift for baby showers and new mamas
- Free from petroleum jelly, paraffins, alcohol and beeswax
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Ethically made
Handmade in Melbourne. Australia.
Directions: Massage a small amount onto nipple area directly after feeding. Wipe any residue with a clean cloth before next feed.
Ingredients: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, *Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, *Calendula Officinalis (Calendula), *Cnicus Benedictus (Blessed Thistle), *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender). (*Certified Organic Ingredient)