The Physic Garden Belly Balm
- Natural and organic ingredients
- Promotes skin elasticity during pregnancy
- Moisturises your skin to help prevent dryness
The Physic Garden Belly Balm has moisturising oils and nurturing herbs to help your skin stretch more comfortably and helps ease the transition during pregnancy. The organic shea butter, olive oil and apricot oil base hydrates your skin and prevents dryness. Rosehip, kakadu plum and gotu kola helps with skin elasticity.
Use Belly Balm to help revitalise your skin’s appearance both during and after pregnancy. It's completely natural and organic, vegan and has zero nasty ingredients. Apply it regularly to prepare your growing bump, hips, breast and any areas prone to stretchmarks.
Why we love The Physic Garden Belly Balm:
- Made from natural ingredients
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Helps prevent stretch marks
- Helps your skin stretch more comfortably
- Moisturises and nurtures your skin
- Helps prevent skin dryness
- Free from petroleum jelly, paraffins, alcohol and beeswax
Handmade in Melbourne, Australia.
Ingredients: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, *Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, *Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, *Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil. (*Certified Organic Ingredient)