Noopii Infant Nappies, Size N2, 3-6kgs - Pack
- Eco luxe, super soft nappies
- Up to 12 hour leak protection
- Dermatest Certified
Noopii - changing the world, one baby’s bottom at a time! Designed by a mum, this wonderful New Zealand brand uses as many plant based materials as possible to ensure the lowest plastic content - that means less plastic is going to landfill. These high performing eco disposables contain no nasties, so they're better against your baby's delicate skin. They're infused with manuka hydrosol, so they’re naturally anti bacterial to help inhibit bacteria growth and help prevent nappy rash.
Each super soft, luxe eco Infant nappy is printed with the New Zealand native Yellow-eyed penguin (hoiho) nesting in the toetoe grass.
Noopii nappies and packaging are made from 70% plant-based sustainable and renewable materials, making them kinder to the environment without compromising on quality, design and comfort.
Why we love Noopii Eco Luxe Nappies - Infant Pack:
- Unisex nappies
- Dermatest Certified dermatologically tested
- Lightweight and breathable
- Cotton mix back sheet
- Printed with food safe inks
- Free from latex, chlorine, fragrance, dioxins and chemicals
- Up to 12 hours of leak protection
- Naturally anti-bacterial with manuka hydrosol
- Super soft and comfortable against baby’s skin
- Stretch waistbands and leg cuffs for comfort and flexibility
- New Zealand FernMark accredited for integrity and excellence
- Packaging is fully recyclable
For every pack of Noopii nappies sold, one tree is planted through the Trees That Count programme. Noopii also supports maternal & fetal health programmes, as well as wildlife recovery programmes for native species and their habitats.
Weight range: 3-6 kgs
Size: pack of 24 nappies
Want to know which is the best disposable nappy? Check out the Hello Charlie Nappy Review - Safer Disposable Nappies
Want to try a sample pack of eco disposables before you buy?