Little Innoscents Lavender Essential Oil
- Balancing, normalizing, uplifting
- Ease muscle tension and general aches
- Reduce redness and ease inflammation
Little Innoscents Lavender Essential Oil has a wide array of aromatic and topical uses. It’s a fragrant, versatile and useful oil that has incredible healing powers. For sunburned skin, apply a few drops to your skin to reduce redness, ease inflammation and cool the affected area. You can also massage this oil into overused muscles to ease muscle tension and general aches and pain.
Properties of Lavender essential oil:
- It's Antiseptic, toning, analgesic, anti-depressant, anti-rheumatic, anti-spasmodic, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, carminative, decongestant, deodorant, diuretic, sedative.
How can it help your mind and spirit?
- Lavender can help with stress and anxiety, as well as fatigue and depression. It's great for relaxation and can help with insomnia.
Why choose Lavender essential oil?
Add a few drops of lavender essential oil to your bath to help you relax or on your pillow at night for a restless sleep. Great for skin complaints, it can be rubbed onto the skin to help with cuts, bites and rashes and headaches.
Spray it into the room to freshen the air and uplift the mood of your home, office and other areas.
Massage 1-3 drops on temples, over sinuses and on the forehead to ease tension and headache.
Why we love Little Innoscents Lavender Essential Oil:
- Moisturise and conditions chapped lips
- Helps with cuts, bits and rashes
- Uplifts the mood of your home or office
- Calming and relaxing
- Ease tension and headaches
Lavender oil blends well with most oils so have some fun experimenting.
Directions for use: Add 4-6 drops oil to an oil burner or diffuser to enhance your mood. May be added to water for a relaxing bath and tonic.
Hint: Blend Lavender Essential Oil with Sweet Orange and Lemon and Spearmint to make a beautiful room enhancer.
Ingredients: 100% pure Lavandula angustifolia essential oil from France