Hurraw Lip Balm Pitta
- Ayuverdic Pitta dosha inspired lipbalm
- Coconut, lemongrass and peppermint scents
- Said to help enhance confidence, ambition and focus
Hurraw Lip Balm Pitta is an Ayuverdic* inspired lip balm with natural healing properties. It’s a herbal infusion of amalaki with the tropical scent of coconut, uplifting Malagasy lemongrass and the cooling and refreshing tingle of peppermint. This pitta inspired lip balm is said to help enhance confidence, ambition and focus to people with pitta dosha who are fiery and intense.
This natural vegan lip balm is infused with cold pressed organic sesame seed oils with plants, fruits and roots combined with creamy raw organic coconut oil and rich organic cacao butter. It's a unique, long lasting and very nourishing lip balm. Hurraw Balms are never sticky, sweet or too glossy.
Why we love Hurraw Lip Balm Pitta:
- Cooling scents of coconut, lemongrass and peppermint
- Brings balance to people with pitta dosha
- 100% organic and natural ingredients
- Certified vegan and cruelty free
- Gluten free
- No GMO’s
- Raw ingredients
- Cold pressed oils
- No synthetics
- Petroleum free, paraben free, preservative free
- COSMOS certified
- Certified organic with Montana Dept of Agriculture
Made in the USA.
Ingredients: Sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil*, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, Theobroma cacao (cacao) seed butter*, Euphorbia cerifera cera (candelilla) wax, Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil*, Aroma (natural flavor), Mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, Tocopherol, Emblica officinalis (amalaki) fruit extract, Cymbopogon flexuosus (lemongrass) leaf oil, Citral‡, Geraniol‡, Limonene‡, Linalool‡ (‡natural component of essential oil)
*Ayurveda is the traditional medicine of India.
According to Ayurveda there are three Doshas: Vata (wind), Pitta (fire & water), and Kapha (water & earth). These elemental forces manifest into one's mind and body characteristics. A unique combination of these three Ayurvedic principles (Doshas) are present in everyone.