Ergopouch Jersey Summer Sleeping Bag - Grey Marle
- Breathable and lightweight fabric
- 2 way zipper for easy nappy change
- Made from skin friendly organic cotton
ergoPouch Jersey Summer Sleeping Bag Grey Marle is made from organic cotton and bamboo so it’s skin friendly, breathable and lightweight. This ergoPouch sleeping bag is made from super stretchy jersey fabric, and it's soft and comfortable, and allows your baby to move freely. This baby sleep bag has a slim fit through the body, with plenty of leg room.
As a bonus, it grows with your baby. The bell shaped bottom allows your baby’s hips and legs to flop outwards when they're sleeping. You can use the ergoPouch Sleeping Bag to transition from the Cocoon Swaddle Bag.
Why we love ergoPouch Jersey Summer Sleeping Bag - Grey Marle:
- Comfortable and skin friendly fabric
- Breathable natural fibres
- Twin zipper for easy nappy access
- GOTS soft organic cotton jersey
- Hip friendly
- Super stretchy to allow for natural movement
- Slim fit feel
- Bell shaped bottom
- Use it as the next transition from the Cocoon Swaddle Bag
- Room thermometer and dressing guide included
- 0.2 TOG rated
- Perfect for warm rooms 24C-26° (75-79F) and above
FABRIC: Outer & Lining: 95% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane.
3-12 months = 80cm fits 6-12kgs
8-24 months = 90cm fits 8-14kgs
Measurements are from shoulder to feet.
FIRE HAZARD LABEL according to AS/NZS 1249:2014:
As this product is made from organic cotton and is not treated with chemical fire retardants the following fire label applies.