Ergopouch Jersey Autumn/Spring Sleeping Bag - Berries
- Breathable and lightweight fabric
- 2 way zipper for easy nappy change
- Made from skin friendly organic cotton
ergoPouch Jersey Autumn/Spring Sleeping Bag Berries is made from organic cotton and bamboo so it’s skin friendly, breathable and lightweight. This ergoPouch sleeping bag is made from super stretchy jersey fabric so it’s soft and comfortable, and allows your baby to move freely. This baby sleep bag has a slim fit through the body, with plenty of leg room.
As a bonus, it grows with your baby and will fit up to 24 months (based on average percentiles). The bell shaped bottom allows your baby’s hips and legs to flop outwards when they're sleeping. You can use the ergoPouch Sleeping Bag to transition from the ergoPouch Swaddle Bag.
The ergoPouch 1.0 TOG will keep your baby warm enough during autumn and spring in room temperatures between 21°C - 24°C without needing any extra blankets.
Why we love ergoPouch Jersey Autumn/Spring Sleeping Bag – Berries:
- Comfortable and skin friendly fabric
- Breathable natural fibres
- Twin zipper for easy nappy access
- GOTS soft organic cotton jersey
- Hip friendly
- Super stretchy to allow for natural movement
- Slim fit feel
- Bell shaped bottom
- Room thermometer and dressing guide included
- 1.0 TOG rated
- Use without blanket for room temperatures between 21°C - 24°C
FABRIC: Outer & Lining: 55% Organic Cotton / Bamboo Viscose / 5% Elastane.
3-12 months = 80cm fits 6-12kgs
8-24 months = 90cm fits 8-14kgs
Measurements are from shoulder to feet.
FIRE HAZARD LABEL according to AS/NZS 1249:2014:
As this product is made from organic cotton and bamboo and is not treated with chemical fire retardants the following fire label applies.