ErgoCocoon Autumn/Spring Swaddle & Sleepbag (1.0 Tog) – Grey Marle
Give you and your baby the gift of better sleep with ergoPouch Swaddle and Sleep Bag. Made with natural bamboo and organic cotton, these swaddles and sleeping bags will keep your baby extra warm on cooler days and nights.
ergoPouch's ergoCocoon Autumn/Spring Swaddle and Sleep Bag features an inner layer of soft, bamboo terry for a gentle touch on the skin, and a cozy cuddly feeling. With a weight of 1.0 TOG, these bamboo swaddles and sleeping bags are great for mild weather in spring or autumn.
What's so great about the ergoPouch ergoCocoon swaddles/sleeping bags?
- Use without blankets for room temperatures 70F-75F (21c-24c). Perfect for Autumn or Spring.
- Organic stretch cotton with an inner layer of super soft stretch bamboo viscose terry.
- Skin-friendly, breathable natural fibres.
- Super stretchy to allow for natural movement.
- Poppers in the armholes to help you transition your baby to arms free.
- Use as a sleeping bag when your baby no longer needs swaddling.
- 2-way zipper for easy nappy change.
- Once your baby is able to roll you should discontinue swaddling and allow their arms to be free.
ergoPouch Autumn Spring Swaddle and Sleep Bag are made from natural fibres; and will benefit from cool, gentle wash cycles. Every machine is different, so we advise avoiding tumble dryers as it will shrink most cotton and bamboo products. Cooler cycles are less likely to cause shrinkage in all natural fibres.
FABRIC: Outer & Lining: 55% Organic Cotton / 40% Bamboo Viscose / 5% Elastane.
0-3 months = 60cm fits 3-6kgs
3-6 months = 70cm fits 6-8kgs
6-12months= 76cm fits 8-10kgs
Measurements are from shoulder to feet.
FIRE HAZARD LABEL according to AS/NZS 1249:2014:
As this product is made from organic cotton and bamboo and is not treated with chemical fire retardants the following fire label applies.