Ecostore Baby Nappy Balm
- Helps protect your baby’s skin from nappy rash and other skin conditions
- Fragrance-free, non-greasy and non-staining
- Rich in antioxidants
Ecostore’s Natural Baby Nappy Balm is a soothing balm ideal for nappy rash, cradle cap and other skin conditions. It contains zinc oxide and active horopito (NZ plant) extract that nourishes and creates a protective barrier on your baby’s skin. It’s fragrance-free, non-greasy and non-staining. This natural nappy balm is rich with antioxidants and filled with olive, coconut and sesame essential oils to help protect and soothe your baby’s sensitive nappy area skin.
Ecostore uses renewable sugarcane plastic for their packaging. It’s 100% recyclable.
Why we love Ecostore Baby Nappy Balm:
- Made from plant and mineral based sustainable ingredients
- Suitable for septic tanks and greywater
- May contain nuts or seeds
- Fragrance free
- Cruelty free, gluten free, GE free and soap free
- Free from synthetic perfumes and beeswax, methylparaben propylparaben butylparaben, mineral oil and dimethicone
Tip: To prevent nappy rash, gently pat your baby's bottoms dry after every bath. Make sure they are completely dry before putting his/her nappies (moisture contributes to nappy rash). Also, make sure there is enough room for the skin to breathe - don't put it on too tight, just snug enough to prevent leaks. Use unscented wipes or warm water and cotton balls or a soft flannel to clean your baby’s bottoms. Also, give your baby’s bottoms some nappy-free time.
Ingredients: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sesamum Indicum, Zinc Oxide, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Pseudowintera Colorata
Searching for the best natural nappy cream to use on your baby? Check out the Safer Nappy Rash Creams Cheat Sheet on the Hello Charlie blog!