Cherub Baby 5 in 1 Touchless Thermometer
- Highest accuracy
- Doesn't touch skin at all
- 4 in 1 design
This highly accurate Cherub Baby touchless digital thermometer is a first aid essential for anyone who has children. It's a 5 in 1 thermometer that can be used for:
Take your child's temperature and record the time you took it so that you can monitor your child's illness and fever. There's even an alarm when your child's temperature exceeds 38.0°C, which is great when you're tired and taking temperatures in the dark! It's not just a baby thermometer, either, it's suitable for the whole family.
It uses advanced Accuscan technology to scan the whole forehead and get a more consistent and accurate reading.
The Cherub Baby 5 in 1 thermometer works without contact, making it very hygenic.
- 5 in 1 unique design
- Safe and hygienic for everyone without needing a cover
- Hospital Grade
- Slight fever and high fever indicator
- Compact and lightweight
- Gives reading in one second
- Simple one touch operation
- Auto shut-off after 30 seconds
- Fever Alarm when temperature exceeds 38.0°C
- Easy to read backlit LCD display
- Accuracy: +/-0.2°C (+/-0.4°F)
- CE, FDA and TGA approved.
The Cherub Baby 4 in 1 Infrared Digital Ear and Forehead Thermometer is listed on ARTG (Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods). ARTG Identifier: 334811
To clean it, just wipe the tip with an alcohol based wipe.
The digital thermometer comes with a 12 month warranty.
Product comes with the thermometer and the forehead reading attachment. Takes 2 x AAA batteries which are not included.
Age: all ages
Size: approximately 16 cms long.